Recruitment to VIGO System S.A. is pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Providing data specified by the provisions of June 26, 1974 Act, Labor Code, and implementing acts is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process. By submitting the application documents, you consent to the processing of personal data contained therein, to the extent necessary to carry out the recruitment process. You also acknowledge the following information:
- The Administrator of Personal Data provided in the recruitment documents is VIGO System S.A, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- The seat of the Personal Data Administrator is in Ożarów Mazowiecki (05 - 850) at 129/133 Poznańska St.
- The Administrator can be contacted by email@example.com
- The personal data is used solely for the recruitment purposes and for taking necessary actions for the purposes of the recruitment process.
- The data shall be stored until the end of the recruitment process and shall be deleted 6 months after its completion, at the latest.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer data to other recipients, neither to a third country, nor to international organizations.
- The Applicant has the right to request the Data Administrator to access, rectify, supplement, transfer and correct their data, as well as the right to restrict data processing.
- With regard to personal data processing, the Applicant has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Based on the personal data held, the Administrator shall not make automated decisions, including decisions being the results of profiling.
(Failure to include the above clause and to confirm reading the above statement shall result in the invalidation of taking part in the recruitment process.)