VIGO System: Vision and Mission
The VIGO System development vision assumes strengthening the Company’s position as one of the most innovative and dynamically developing enterprises on the market. Our goals include:
- Exploring the market of MCT (HgCdTe) detectors, including expansion (geographic, segmental) in market areas not covered by regulations, excluding the use of mercury and cadmium in detectors,
- Advances in the infrared detector technology and infrared modules made of materials based on compounds from groups III and V from the periodic table of elements, in line with the EU Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive,
- Advances in III-V semiconductor material epitaxy and the production of near-infrared sources (VCSEL lasers),
- Advances in infrared sources technology,
- The development of the optoelectronic systems technology and photonic integrated circuits for mid and short infrared,
- Advances in the infrared detector array technology.