A minimum of 2-3 years of experience is necessary along with a solid understanding of the optics and photonics market. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate having worked cross functionally within a multidiscipline organization and have strong team building skills especially with remote colleagues. Often, the work including campaigns, will be under tight deadlines so working under pressure may be common. Travel will be limited in support of trade shows, industry conferences and client sponsored events. Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills will be key and experience interfacing with senior level executives will be advantageous. A Bachelor Degree in Marketing from an accredited university with minimum three years of experience is required.
• Coordination with the European Marketing team on all trade shows, conferences and other industry events taking place in the US market.
• On hand support and booth duty at select conferences and trade shows including coordination and management of logistics
• Frequent content generation for company website to drive strong communication to marketplace. Serve as the marketing content expert for the US team including administration of content library, technical articles and major events.
• Management of the brand, campaigns and ecommerce assets
• Assist in the execution of the new Global Brand Launch for North America
• Leverage internal and external best practices in conjunction with the corporate Marketing team in Poland
• Manage external media agency partnerships consistent with the optics industry to ensure strategic alignment and execution of marketing plans
• Oversees our digital marketing presence, sponsors industry events and makes recommendations for brand priorities.
• Strong social media experience including LinkedIn, Twitter and other forms of network management
• Project management experience helpful including fluent in tools like MS Project Management, Basecamp, Asana etc.