What tasks will we entrust you with?
• initiating and implementing solutions focused on optimization (quality) of production processes;
• planning, monitoring and reporting of the strategic projects status;
• implementation of a research and development programs in the field of processing.
What qualifications do we require?
• higher engineering education (materials engineering, microtechnology, nanotechnology or similar);
• good knowledge of microtechnological processes;
• minimum 2 years of professional experience gained in a production environment and the processing area;
• command of English at the B2 level minimum;
• very good organizational skills;
• regularity, diligence, reliability;
• interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
• experience in working with materials II-VI (HgCdTe) or III-V (GaAs, InAsSb);
• experience in working in a cleanroom
• international exposure will be additional assets.
Sign up for VIGO Newsletter