What your responsibilities will include:
• fabrication and processing of IR detector structures
• quality control, qualification of manufactured detector structures on the basis of qualification cards
• execution of production orders according to the production schedule
• working with Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
• completion of production documentation
• actively participate in the development of production instructions
• troubleshooting problems – determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do with them
What we expect from you:
• secondary education (technical secondary is welcome)
• hands-on experience in semiconductor processes such as lithography patterning, film deposition techniques, dry plasm etch, wet etch and clean etc.
• hands-on experience in semiconductor materials characterization such as profilometry, film measurement etc.
• experience in working with II-VI (HgCdTe) and/or III-V (GaAs, InAsSb) materials – desired
• working in a cleanroom environment is desired
• knowledge of MS Office package
• good command of English (B1 level)
• independence in action
• accuracy and conscientiousness
• communicativeness and ability to work in a team
• motivation to acquire knowledge and improving skills
This vacancy is open for non-Polish speakers. We can speak Ukrainian, too.
Sign up for VIGO Newsletter