You are studying at a technical university with a view to becoming an engineer. You are interested in PHOTONICS and can’t wait to put your knowledge into practice.
We organise a Summer Internship Programme to give students who have completed at least their 3rd year of study a chance to gain their first work experience under the guidance of outstanding specialists in: Physics, Chemistry and Materials Engineering; Mechanics, Mechatronics and Automation; Assembly and Electronics Technology; and Programming.
We can dedicate one summer month to showing you how we work and we will be happy to answer your questions. We will involve you in the daily tasks of our engineers so that you can translate your academic knowledge into concrete business solutions.
If you are looking for an internship to deepen your knowledge and acquire additional skills in:
• infrared materials engineering / solid state physics,
• architecture simulation,
• tool and instrument design,
• electronic component microassembly technology,
• manufacturing automation,
• integrated laser systems,
• immersion lens technology,
• analogue or digital electronics,
• integrated photonics circuit design,
• programming in PYTHON,
VIGO System is definitely the right address!
Sign up for VIGO Newsletter